Sunday 31 July 2011

Things to do in the Summer Holidays...

 Stroke a visiting cat (this cat spends more time in our garden than it does at home!)

Swing to your heart's content.
 Admire the colour in the garden (even if they are weeds).
 Watch wildlife - a very young hedgehog going about it's business.
 Enter a magazine competition.
Go to the fair, enjoy the rides, eat candyfloss, win a prize.

Of course, all of this is so much more enjoyable when the sun shines. Hope you are enjoying the holidays too. Back soon with more posts about crochet and DIY. I'm soo predictable!! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, don't talk to me about DIY... Somehow my 'quick redecoration of sitting room' has morphed into a complete overhaul and I'm now sitting on the sofa with no curtains at the window, because I've decided the old ones look rubbish with the new colour walls...
    Just look at the trouble you've got me into!
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete